- amandalynnphotoAsked on September 14, 2013 at 01:13 AM
I use Jotforms for contracts. The info provided upon a client's completion lists only the informaiton they provided, but not actually the information that they "agreed to" (which was in text in the body of the form). This is key information as I'll need to reference what they actually agreed to at a later date, but I can't if it's not included. I hope this makes sense.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 14, 2013 at 04:11 AM
The values of the free text (HTML) question will not be added automatically in your submission emails. If you really need to see the free text (HTML) (Terms and Conditions of Agreement) texts in your submission email, it needs to be added manually in the compose email section.
Here are the steps to do this:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" and then click on "Email alerts"
3. Click on one of the Notifocation to open the compose email window:
4. In the compose email window, add one row wherever you need with the help of the toolbar. Once the row is added, you should copy and paste your entire "Terms and Conditions of Agreement" text in the added column.
Now when you receive the submission email, this "Terms and Conditions of Agreement" text will be part of the email.
Hope this helps.
- amandalynnphotoAnswered on September 14, 2013 at 12:00 PMThat's perfect- thank you thank you!!!
AMANDA LYNN PHOTOGRAPHY
facebook . website . blog . pinterest
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 14, 2013 at 12:28 PMI am glad that I was able to help you.Thank you!