- bneiakivaofnynjAsked on September 15, 2013 at 06:04 PM
I disabled my jotform but still got a submission after.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 15, 2013 at 06:09 PM
If you are referring to this form http://www.jotform.com/32324827285962 , I could not access it anymore as it is already disabled.
Can you share to us the URL of the website page where you might have embedded the form?
We will check if perhaps the issue is on the embedded version of the form.
If you embed a form using its source code, the changes done on the form will not take effect on the source code embedded form until you re-embed again the full source code.
- bneiakivaofnynjAnswered on September 15, 2013 at 08:51 PM
I didn't embed it using the source code. I copied and pasted from the url when I clicked preview. Is there a better way to do it?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 15, 2013 at 08:53 PM
Is this the form http://www.jotform.com/32324827285962 ?
Are you able to still preview this form?, because I cannot on my end. I am assuming it is disabled already.
- bneiakivaofnynjAnswered on September 15, 2013 at 08:58 PM
I cannot either, but I there was a submission even after I couldn't preview it.
I am working on getting the URL for the website where it's embedded. I don't have that information now.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 15, 2013 at 09:29 PM
That form is already disabled so it is impossible for the user to submit an entry anymore. Maybe you are receiving it from another form or to a cloned form. Kindly review it on your form submissions page. I have also responded to your other thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/268391. Please check. Thanks!