- QOMOAsked on September 16, 2013 at 11:04 AM
I'd like to export the full list of the people that submitted to a form, rather than just an individual result. In the example image I uploaded, you can see I have 250 submissions. How can I export them all into one spreadsheet?
- EliezerNAnswered on September 16, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Thanks for contacting us.
If you need to get all your 250 submissions in one single excel spreadsheet, please follow these steps:
1. Go to the MY FORMS page.
2. Select the form which you want to get the submissions from.
3. Click on Submissions button.
4. Then, scroll down the page, there you will see the Download as option, so, click on the Excel icon.
You can also find these steps in this guide: How to Export Form Data to Excel?
You also have the option to download the PDF and CSV file of your submissions, please use this guide to learn how to do it: https://www.jotform.com/help/73-How-to-Download-Form-Submissions-to-Excel-CSV-PDF
If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to contact us.
Thanks for using JotForm.