- KereltjeAsked on September 17, 2013 at 01:34 PM
The txt on a submit button can be edited. I've done that. I know that the txt during sending: "in progress, please wait" (or something like that) can be edited too but I can't find the screen where to do that anymore.
- pinoytechAnswered on September 17, 2013 at 02:05 PM
Are you referring on Warning Message? If yes, please take a look at this article for more detailed information: http://www.jotform.me/help/61-How-to-Change-Translate-Form-Warnings
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- KereltjeAnswered on September 18, 2013 at 02:40 AMThank you for your swift response. I'll check
when I'm back at my desk
Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone
Op 17 sep. 2013 om 20:05 heeft JotForm Support Forum het volgende geschreven:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 18, 2013 at 03:18 AM
Do check and let us know if you have any further questions.
- KereltjeAnswered on September 18, 2013 at 09:52 AMThank you for your speedy assistance!
Matter solved, problem over.