- LyndallkAsked on September 18, 2013 at 08:45 AM
I couldn't find how to provide a link to the form I create to send to my particpants if I don't have a website?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 18, 2013 at 10:20 AM
If you don't have a website, you can share your form's direct url with your participants. Here are the steps to get your form's direct url:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click "Setup & Embed" in your form toolbar.
3. Then click on "Embed Form".
Clicking on "Embed Form" will open a new window where you can grab your form direct URL.
Hope this helps.