- mbombasiAsked on September 18, 2013 at 02:22 PM
I am unable to determine what aspects of my form the turn into graphs in the visual report builder. It seems to just randomly pick 2 aspects and do one in a pie chart and one in a bar graph (all the same color). How can I better utilize this funtion?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on September 18, 2013 at 03:37 PM
Let me please inform you that this is possible to change the 'Entry Limit' value in order to change the graph options. You can do this in Edit mode.
There is a link to our tutorial about the Visual Reports.
- mbombasiAnswered on September 18, 2013 at 04:01 PM
It seems that I can only add graphs to 1 page - so anything more than 2 graphs won't fit. How do I add a page or space?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on September 18, 2013 at 04:30 PM
You will need to go into the Report Edit Mode, and drag the right-bottom corner of the report page in order to resize it.
Please see the video:
- mbombasiAnswered on September 19, 2013 at 11:49 AMThanks! I'll give it a try.