- infogeniuzAsked on May 23, 2011 at 06:34 PM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 24, 2011 at 02:42 AM
Yes, speaking under correction, scripts can be inserted into the content of area of Free Text (HTML) fields. What sort of scripts were you thinking of?
- infogeniuzAnswered on May 24, 2011 at 06:46 AM
i want to add this script to extract google analytics data from a set cookie.
I tried it here... any help would be great. As I would love to roll out this solution and Jot Form to my 4000+ clients.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 24, 2011 at 12:08 PM
1. Click Setup & Share tab
2. Click Embed Form
3. Under "Display it on your site", click Source
4. Now copy the code inside the text area field. Or you can click on the link to download the .zip file
Hope this helps.