- JuicedstrategiesAsked on September 19, 2013 at 07:32 AM
I have two Jotform accounts and would like to copy over some froms from one to the other.
Is this possible and can I also import the data associated with that form?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 19, 2013 at 10:23 AM
If you want the form to be available in both of your account than you can clone your form to your other account. But please be noted that cloning your form will make a copy of your form but will not copy any submission records. This guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-a-URL
Another option is that we move the form from your one account to your another account. This will also move the submission records as well. This can only be done by JotForm staff.
Do let us know which form you want us to move and also tell us your other account's username.
- JuicedstrategiesAnswered on September 19, 2013 at 11:42 AM
Can you move all the forms except those in the Hillside Group. It would be helpful if you keep them in their groups. The other username is Hillsidechurch
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on September 19, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Just to clarify before moving the forms:
Do you need all the forms from the user account Hillsidechurch transfered to Juicedstrategies except those ones at the Hillside folder?
Could you provide us the email registered within Hillsidechurch user account?
- JuicedstrategiesAnswered on September 19, 2013 at 02:36 PM
That is correct,
The email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on September 19, 2013 at 03:02 PM
the forms have been successfully transferred, could you check it?
- JuicedstrategiesAnswered on September 19, 2013 at 03:23 PM
Thanks looks good, does the form URL stay the same? and any intergrations?
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on September 19, 2013 at 04:14 PM
Integrations will remain, also the URL.