- fetchgraphicsAsked on September 19, 2013 at 09:59 AM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 19, 2013 at 10:41 AM
Yes, I was able to replicate the issue. Please remove the form code from the WordPress page and use the JotForm WP plugin method and let us know if that resolves the issue.
- fetchgraphicsAnswered on September 19, 2013 at 11:47 AM
That seems to be working better - thanks!
- pinoytechAnswered on September 19, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Good to hear that everything is working fine now. If you need our assistance again, feel free to contact us at anytime.
Have a nice day!
- fetchgraphicsAnswered on October 01, 2013 at 02:41 PM
I'm having the same issue again - it's not advancing when I use the "next" button - any other ideas?
- pinoytechAnswered on October 01, 2013 at 04:18 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Can you please try to re-embed your form code into your website using iFrame method?
- fetchgraphicsAnswered on October 01, 2013 at 04:19 PM
Is this one going to work longer? Theses fixes only seem to last a couple weeks before they get broken again? Is it wordpress related?
- CesarAnswered on October 01, 2013 at 05:33 PM
It could very well be updates on wordpress part or the method the form was embedded to the site itself, it's a matter of narrowing down where the changes took place that gave conflicts to the behavior of the form. Kindly let us know if the issue persists after the steps provided by pinoytech, thank you.
- fetchgraphicsAnswered on October 01, 2013 at 05:34 PM
Gotcha - so far, the iFrame seems to be working...