- jkaufeldAsked on September 19, 2013 at 11:25 AM
Just curious -- if I sign up for your service on 9/19, will my next bill happen on 10/19 and so on? Or do you switch me to a "first of the month" style of billing?
- jedcadornaAnswered on September 19, 2013 at 12:22 PM
Thank you for contacting us, Yes your next billing will be on 10/19 so it will be base on when you have made a payment. You might also wants to know about the "Submission limits" for paid plans, this will reset on the first day of each month no matter if you have paid your subscription at the middle of the month.
So for example you have paid your service on 9/19 your next billing will on 10/19 and let say you have consumed all of your submission during the 11 calendar days on the 10/1 your submission limits will be refreshed back to 0. This is just an fyi.
Let me know if you have further questions.
- jkaufeldAnswered on September 19, 2013 at 12:40 PM
Exactly what I needed to know. Thank you!!
John Kaufeld, M.A.
IPFW | Online Marketing
University Relations and Communications
* follow @IPFW www.twitter.com/ipfw
* like IPFW www.facebook.com/ipfw.mastodons
"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the ark, but a large group of professionals built the Titanic." - Dave Berry
- jedcadornaAnswered on September 19, 2013 at 12:54 PM
Your welcome. Let us know if you have questions.