- CarolynYAsked on September 19, 2013 at 12:31 PM
I created a form on my test server under my account. I'd like to now transfer that exact from to my client under his account. How would I go about doing this?
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on September 19, 2013 at 01:40 PM
please provide us the name of the form and the destination username account, and we will transfer the form.
- GFAAnswered on October 24, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Hi and thank you.Sorry it took so long for me to respond:The form name is: Contact UsÂ and the Destination Username Account is: GFA
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on October 24, 2013 at 01:25 PM
the form "Contact Us" has been transfered to GFA user account as requested.
- CarolynYAnswered on October 24, 2013 at 02:37 PM
Thank you. I'm trying to figure out how to change the email on it (for when there is a submission).
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on October 24, 2013 at 03:08 PM
You can try to change the email recipient by doing the following:
1. Click "Setup & Embed"
2. Click "Email Alerts"
3. Choose the Notification template that you like to change the email address
4. Click the "Reply-To or Recipient Settings" button
5. Change your email address on the "Recipient E-mail"
If you need further help, please do not hesitate to ask. Thanks