- simadaaa23Asked on September 19, 2013 at 04:04 PM
Please let me know how long does it take that an e-mail that I have registered earlier is getting re usable.
- JotForm SupportTashaAnswered on September 19, 2013 at 08:21 PM
Unfortunately I am not sure what you would like assistance with. Can you let us know where you deleted your email and where you would like to re-use it?
Once we receive your reply we will provide a solution to your question.
- simadaaa23Answered on September 20, 2013 at 12:44 AM
When I delete my accout and I want to re using my e-mail it shows the e-mail is alredy registered. When Can I reuse my deleted mail adreaa?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 20, 2013 at 03:42 AM
What is the email address that you want to re-use so I can check it here?
We'll wait your reply. Thanks!
- simadaaa23Answered on September 20, 2013 at 04:57 AM
It was email@example.com
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 20, 2013 at 06:57 AM
This email address was used to create account "adam23" which was deleted. Do you want us to activate this account for you to be able reuse?
Alternate way is to release your email address from your old account. Do let us know you choice and we will do the needful.
- simadaaa23Answered on September 20, 2013 at 07:13 AM
Yes please associate the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with my current account.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 20, 2013 at 08:39 AM
I have changed your account email address to "email@example.com" for username "simadaaa23"
- felixAnswered on December 03, 2014 at 05:37 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 03, 2014 at 08:02 AM
We have received an empty post form you.
I would suggest you to create a new thread and explain your question in detail and we will surely help you.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 28, 2015 at 08:05 AM
This is a very old thread. I have moved your question to a new thread and you will be answered here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/505008