- rachelcdaAsked on June 11, 2010 at 08:20 PMI would like to create a form that helps customers estimate prices.Eg: There would be a field for number of item A, number of item B, etc and then when they press submit it takes them to a page where it shows the total.Is this possible?Thanks!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 12, 2010 at 02:17 AMIt can do calculations but only if the form is a payment form. For example, add a "PayPal" integration from the "Payment Tools" and then add couple of products on the payment wizard. The user can then select multiple products and quantities for them and then see the total right on the form.
But this is not possible for non-payment forms. I think that's what you want. I added this to our suggestions list.
- ebizzAnswered on September 09, 2010 at 04:10 AM
Please add this feature asap.
- danlukaczerndAnswered on January 17, 2011 at 03:54 PM
hi ... is there any possibility that the non-payment calculation function is in development? if so is there any indication when it will be available?
- welshdragonAnswered on January 17, 2011 at 11:43 PM
A means of being able to create a simple automatic calculation on the form would be invaluable.
In My Case I would like customers to be able select a number of places they want in one box and for it to automatically populate a total payable box. (including subtracting discounts etc) Therefore a way of being able create and change the formula that facilitates this as required.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 18, 2011 at 08:15 AM
No, it is not under development currently and there is no schedule for it. When/if it is implemented I will update this thread.
Thanks for your suggestions. I added them to the use cases document.
- creativemonsterAnswered on May 24, 2011 at 10:05 AM
This asks my question which I sent you.
Any update on this?
Thank you in advanced.
Also, i've just registered, how's it picked up my company logo already if I have not added it on the left of this reply << ?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 24, 2011 at 10:16 AM
Regarding how your company's logo appears as your avatar, when you create a JotForm account and register at gravatar.com with the same email address used to register with us, your gravatar shows up as your avatar.
Oh my! That's a lot of avatars and gravatars in one sentence! :)
As to the main issue of this thread, I cannot presently shed any additional light.
- NewSongNashvilleAnswered on July 06, 2011 at 11:55 AM
I'll add my vote for this feature. It would be very helpful and would expand our use of Jotform.
- ebizzAnswered on August 25, 2011 at 05:04 AM
I got a 3 double SPAM mail from this thread, each with about 40 webshop links, that are even not listed in this thread !
What's happening ?
- allanftdAnswered on August 25, 2011 at 05:40 AM
Thank you for bringing this to our concern. This is a spam email that did not come from us and is not in any way connected with JotForm. Please do not click on the links on this spam message and do not respond to it. Our Tier 2 Support is already aware of this incident and are already taking steps to mitigate this issue.
We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter. Thank youfor continuously supporting JotForm and have a great day!