- DouglasAsked on September 19, 2013 at 10:03 PM
I was wondering what the over quota charges are if a premium account goes over 1,000 submissions. Does it automatically charge the account for the Economy rate for the overage month? Or is it handled another way?
- JotForm SupportTashaAnswered on September 19, 2013 at 10:31 PM
Once you have exceeded your submission limit for the month, your form will be disabled and you will be sent an email notifying you of this and giving you the option to upgrade your account to continue using your form. We will not automatically upgrade your account to an Economy plan and charge you for it.
- wdsdouglasAnswered on September 20, 2013 at 12:27 AM
Thanks for the reply. I hope 2 more questions are ok:
1) Is an email warning sent at any time before the account reaches its limit for the month
2) Is there a fee to upgrade/downgrade account plans?
Thanks so much! I'm excited to become a member.
- gori-mathewAnswered on September 20, 2013 at 02:00 AM
Before the account submissions reache the limit an email is sent notifying you about this, advising you to upgrade. We only charge the plans fee no other charges are included.
Enjoy using Jotform and do let us know wherever you need our assistance.