- dorisAsked on September 20, 2013 at 07:22 AM
Please help me asap. My Client is in the taxi business, people are booking from their mobile web on which i put the jot form. they are not recieving the booking notifications but I am . They have a different email service provider , I have given them all th IP addresses on this page to be white listed and tried to make the booking they still did not get the booking . The email provider is afraid that they might be blacklisted if this continues to happen. What is your advice , how can I get around this problem? I need help ASAP.
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on September 20, 2013 at 09:11 AM
could you provide us the email address which is not getting the email notifications, in order to make further investigations.
- murphy36Answered on September 20, 2013 at 09:20 AMHi,
Here is the email address not receiving emails :
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on September 20, 2013 at 09:28 AM
The email address provided was in our email bounce list, I proceeded to remove it, please check the reasosn:
Reason(s) : 5.4.7 - Delivery expired (message too old) '[Errno 61] Connection refused'
Could you check it if it is working now?
- murphy36Answered on September 20, 2013 at 10:19 AMthanks , let me check
- murphy36Answered on September 20, 2013 at 10:26 AMHI
I have just checked its still not working , unfortunately. does it take a
long time after you have removed it ?
How long does the white listing take ? The ip addreses where white listed
today in the morning . Does it take 24 hours more or less? I can maybe try
it after the white listing as well.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 20, 2013 at 12:50 PM
No, that shouldn't take so long. Changes will only take a seconds. Whitelisting IP should only take a 10-15 minutes.
Anything to your SPAM folder? Have you check it?
One more step that would resolve this is by setting up SMTP through Mandrill. Then select Email Field as your Sender Email:
Here's the guide: How to use Mandrill to Send Emails From Your Own Email Address. Please try it and let us know for the results.
- murphy36Answered on September 20, 2013 at 01:05 PMWill do. Thanks.