- mauromorrettaAsked on September 21, 2013 at 04:30 AM
I can't manage to set up the right email. In order to be more precise, I'm creating a registration form, so:
1. I need that the person who fill the form receive a confirmation mail together with a message (autoresponder) in his mail written in the form
2. I want to receive the data of this person in my email
can you explain to me step by step what to do?
- jedcadornaAnswered on September 21, 2013 at 06:58 AM
Thank you for contacting us, In order to achieve this please follow the steps below:
1. Email notification is mainly for you(owner) to be notified that someone has submitted a form. You have to put your email address under "Recipient E-mail" and to avoid not able to receive a notification I sugges you put under "Sender E-mail" email@example.com.
2. Inorder for the user who fills out the form to receive a notification you need to setup an Autoresponder and replace the "Recipient E-mail" to the field which is used to capture the email, In this case you have used the "E-mail" field.
Hope this help! Let me know if you have other questions.