- adalbertojunior79Asked on September 21, 2013 at 02:49 PM
First I would like to thank the excellent service offered by you. I suffered a lot in the past in order to create forms. If I subesse the JotForm before ...
Well, I created a form to use in my wordpress. I installed it with the help of m plugin to integrate, since there is some problems with wp.
However, some settings are not saving. They are:
1) The mask in the field of mobile not saving;
2) The submit button is showing only a portion of it;
3) I configured my page template to to full width, so that the form appeared far left of the page but is not having an effect;
4) Also is not possible to put a picture on this page of the form, it is not accepting;
Can you help me please?
- jedcadornaAnswered on September 21, 2013 at 06:51 PM
You can add the picture using Image element.