- jrmardenAsked on September 21, 2013 at 03:21 PM
I created a formed, linked to dropbox, but can't figure out why submission to not go there. Any thoughts?
- CesarAnswered on September 21, 2013 at 06:44 PM
Kindly try recreating the integration and test submitting a test form once again.
Do let us know if the issue persists.
- jrmardenAnswered on September 22, 2013 at 12:47 AMI redid the form and it still did not sync. Maybe I am doing something
wrong, but I tried to follow all instructions online. Any thoughts?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 22, 2013 at 05:26 AM
May I suggest to double check if you have folder names set in your Dropbox Integration. Here's a guide: Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
Just an FYI, Dropbox limits are the following.
1. Uploaded files should not be greater than 150MB total file size.
2. Only 10 total number of files are allowed per upload session. If you pass this limit, some files won't go through to your Dropbox account.
Furthermore, make sure to check your file upload tool if you have the correct settings. Max File Size should be defined.
Let us know if the problem still persist after that. Thanks!