- delei1212Asked on May 24, 2011 at 11:33 AM
captcha not working on mobile phone is not showing up on mobile devices, any reason why?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 24, 2011 at 12:22 PM
Using an Opera Mini Simulator, I was able to view your form (with working captcha) and do a test submit on it.
Let me know how this goes. We'd love to hear back from you. Thank you.
- delei1212Answered on May 24, 2011 at 12:32 PM
I am using a blackberry bold, and my java is on, usinf bing
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 24, 2011 at 12:38 PM
1. While you are in the browser, click the trackwheel.
2. Click Options.
3. Click Browser Configuration.
5. Click the trackwheel.
6. Click Save Options.
I'll be awaiting your response. Thank you.
- delei1212Answered on May 24, 2011 at 12:49 PM
my java is definlty on, the capctha doesnt load at all and i dont see the submit button either
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 24, 2011 at 01:00 PM
Anyway, I am currently installing a simulator for a Blackberry phone. I will have you updated once I finished testing your site under this environment. In the meantime, would you mind if I ask if you have tried scrolling to the right of the page?
I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
- delei1212Answered on May 24, 2011 at 01:06 PM
Dont apoligize i appericate your quick feedback, i cant scroll to the right, i tripled check my java and its on.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 24, 2011 at 01:38 PM
After testing multiple times, I have finally figured out the cause of your problem. This has something to do with Blackberry browser's inability to display the labels on the right side of the fields. The labels are displayed on top of the field instead, effectively cutting off the rest of your form.
To solve this, manually adjust the height of your form's iframe embed codes.
Change 1229px to 1600px for optimal performance on Blackberry browsers.
Let me know how this goes for you.
- delei1212Answered on May 24, 2011 at 01:47 PM
will test it soon as get back home
- delei1212Answered on May 25, 2011 at 12:01 AM
it worked thank you
- SunitaAnswered on July 31, 2017 at 07:19 AM
Captcha is not working properly in my mobile phone.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 31, 2017 at 11:47 AM
@Sunita If you wouldn't mind creating a new thread letting us know the form you are having trouble with, we will be happy to have a look: