- zonostyleAsked on May 24, 2011 at 01:12 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 24, 2011 at 01:56 PM
That particular page is working fine on my end. This issue might be caused either by your browser or your internet connection. Try reseting your browser by going to Edit > Reset Safari
In any case, you can still create a Dropbox form even if you can't access www.jotform.com/dropbox
Just create a form with an upload field and then integrate that form to dropbox. You can learn about dropbox integration by going to this user guide.
To get the orange "Upload a File" button such as that in the Dropbox Forms, click on your upload field then click the Allow Multiple button.
Let me know how this solution works for you. Thank you for using Jotform.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 24, 2011 at 02:24 PM
Without going to www.jotform.com/dropbox, you can still configure a form to send uploads to Dropbox.
1. First create a Dropbox account at and then return to Jotform, login to your account and while on your "My Forms" page, click the form via which uploads are to be sent to Dropbox
2. Click the "Submissions" toolbar button
6. On the "Submissions" page, click the preferences icon (the little gear icon below the "Edit" and "Delete" buttons) and then click "Send Submissions to DropBox":
7. "Send Submissions to DropBox" will change to "Manage Integration." and the following notice will pop up:
8. Click "Complete" and that's about it.
Now all uploads from that form will be stored in a Dropbox folder with the same name as the form.
Please let us know if this all worked for you and by all means feel free to enquire about other aspects of our forms. Our team will be glad to offer assistance.
Incidentally, are you still unable to access www.jotform.com/dropbox? I experienced no problems reaching that URL.
- zonostyleAnswered on May 24, 2011 at 02:30 PM
Hi, NeilVicente, abajan
Thank you for your kind answer. I understood how to create dropbox forms.
And now, I can access www.jotform.com/dropbox.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 24, 2011 at 02:32 PM
Always glad to help our users where we can, zonostyle.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 24, 2011 at 02:53 PM
What Wayne said. Glad that we were able to help.
- zonostyleAnswered on May 24, 2011 at 02:57 PM
Thanks a lot!
JotForm is so incredible for me.