- iiviiuppetierAsked on September 23, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Is there any way to change the time zone setting?
The submissions time stamps are 6 hours behind the time zone I am in and it woudl be really useful for tracking of responses.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 23, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Submission date/time is actually based on your account's time zone settings.
Here are the steps to change your time zone settings:
1. Login to your account.
2. Click on the person looking icon and then click on "Account"
3. In the account page, click on the "Settings" menu and then click on "edit" button:
4. Now you can select your timezone from the dropdown:
Hope this helps.
- iiviiuppetierAnswered on September 23, 2013 at 12:57 PMHi,
Thanks for your help.
Sent from Windows Mail
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 23, 2013 at 03:41 PM
I'm very pleased that I was able to help you.