- LampersbergerAsked on September 23, 2013 at 12:13 PM
submissions to all of our forms suddenly do not update Google Docs since today.
- reintegrated forms
- cleared browser caches several times
- cleared jotforms chache several times
None of the above works.
Please try yourself and make submissions to the following two forms
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 23, 2013 at 03:25 PM
Apologize for the trouble. Let me forward this thread to our developers so they can further check and advice us about this matter. Please stay tune for updates.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on September 23, 2013 at 09:13 PM
This was a bug on our end but it is fixed now.
We are very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
- sahba95Answered on November 23, 2013 at 02:07 PM
The problem is still exist.
Part of my spreadsheet is not uploading and part of it is not uploading correctly on NEW entry
What I did so far:
1)I integrated several times
2)Changed the folder name
3)keept the defalt folder name (jotform)
You mentioned that the problem is fixed, so any idea what am I doing wrong.
- CesarAnswered on November 23, 2013 at 05:52 PM
Unfortunately we do not have access to view your Google Spreadsheet integrations. I have gone ahead and made test submissions to your forms. Kindly provide a screenshot of the problem on your google spreadsheets if possible.
I have also made clones of both forms and tested the integrations on my account and all fields appear to be updating, Kindly try this step also, as maybe the isssue can be solved by utilizing a clone of your form:
Do let us know if the issue persist. Thank you.