- discoverychurchAsked on September 23, 2013 at 05:53 PM
I have conditions set up, but when I select a value only 2 fields show up when it should be more. I believe I setup the form correctly, but the conditions aren't functioning properly. This is TIME SENSITIVE, as we are in the middle of event sign-ups. Please help as soon as possible.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 23, 2013 at 06:17 PM
I'll see what I can do and get back to you ASAP.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 23, 2013 at 06:31 PM
I believe I've identified the problem. Have a look at the screenshot in my reply in this thread and compare that to how your conditions have been configured. Yours have been setup in the opposite fashion.
Anyway, I'll get back to you.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 23, 2013 at 07:05 PM
Please check the functionality of this form and then clone it and examine its conditions. Then, you can either use the cloned form or use its conditions as a guide to correcting the conditions in the original form.
If you need further assistance with this, we'd be happy to help.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 23, 2013 at 07:08 PM
Incidentally, here's how to clone the form.
- discoverychurchAnswered on September 24, 2013 at 09:56 AM
Perfect, thanks abajan!