- sdforsbAsked on September 24, 2013 at 07:04 PM
- khrisellAnswered on September 24, 2013 at 09:04 PM
You can Enable Security Certificate Seal on Secure Forms so that they will know that it is a secured form.
1. From the Power Tools sub menu, click to add an Image to your form.
2. In the Image wizard, select Security Certificate Seal.
3. Click Next, then click the Add Seal button.
Now you're done.
This will only show in secured forms https.
Kindly let us know if you need further assistance and we'll be glad to help.
If it is a new topic, we recommend that you open a new thread to avoid confusion and to assist you better.
Thank you for using JotForm. :)