- Homi J E KaikobadAsked on September 24, 2013 at 07:45 PM
We are a continuing education provider for health professionals. Our students have to answer a 10 to 15 question Quiz and email to us for assessment.
How to create a Form and send that to students to fill and send back? I may start with the Free part but if this works will choose a plan. I am attaching a sample of Form I want to create. This Form will be emailed to each student with the coursework.
Homi J E Kaikobad
- JotForm SupportTashaAnswered on September 24, 2013 at 09:09 PM
You have the option to either use one of the form templates that are currently in the template gallery and editing it or you have the option to create your form from scratch using the tools that we offer.
Please visit our getting started page for more information how to use a form template and how to create your form.
I hope this helps! Please let us know if you have ny further questions.
- pinoytechAnswered on September 24, 2013 at 09:50 PM
You might like to take a look at this form also that I've created: http://www.jotform.co/form/32668109204856
If you like what I did, feel free to clone the form: http://www.jotform.me/help/28-Cloning-a-Form-from-a-Web-Page
- Homi J E KaikobadAnswered on September 24, 2013 at 10:39 PMamazing! how to send this form with the workbook?
- CesarAnswered on September 25, 2013 at 12:06 AM
You can provide the students the URL of the form on the email you send them, so once they click the URL link they will be directed to form. Thank you.
- Homi J E KaikobadAnswered on September 25, 2013 at 12:28 AMthank you, i have learned much. am more clear for next step.
- khrisellAnswered on September 25, 2013 at 12:34 AM
In behalf of my colleagues, you are most welcome!
We are glad to be any help with your JotForm needs.
Feel free to contact us anytime if you need any assistance.
Thank you for using JotForm. :)