- Lissy2424Asked on September 24, 2013 at 07:55 PM
I have created a form that we will be using at an expo in October and I am very happy with it. I was just wondering though, how many sign ups will we be able to have? And do i need to subscribe to jotform? I haven't paid a fee yet so was just wondering if this is necessary as we don't want to get to the day and not be able to have as many entries as we need. Could you please let me know what we need to do. We'll be using an ipad to gather all the entries.
My email address is email@example.com or you can call me on 0409 691 715. Thanks.
- jedcadornaAnswered on September 24, 2013 at 09:13 PM
Jotform has a flexible plan not necessarily you need to upgrade, I suggest if you have internet access at the expo you can monitor your Jotform account by logging in and checking the numbers of submisison and if you feel that it will exceed more that 100 submission for Free account then you can upgrade to our Paid plan which is Premium for $9.99 and downgrade back anytime if you no longer need.
Here are some of the details per package plan.
1. Free - 100/mo Submissions, 10 SSL secure, 10 Receive Payments | 100MB space | 1 Sub-uder account
2. Premium - 1,000/mo Submissions & 1,000 SSL secure & 1,000 Receive Payments | 10GB space | 3 Sub-uder account
3. Economy - 10,000/mo Submissions & 10,000 SSL secure & 10,000 Receive Payments | 100GB space | 10 Sub-uder account
4. Professional - 100,000/mo Submissions & 100,000 SSL secure & 100,000 Receive Payments | 1000GB space | 100 Sub-uder account
You can upgrade your account through this link.
Let me know if you have questions in mind.
- Lissy2424Answered on September 24, 2013 at 09:15 PMThank you so much for this information.
[cid:image001.png@01CEB9E0.589ED460]Retail Sales and Marketing Coordinator
4/247 Ferntree Gully Road
Mount Waverley 3149 VIC
PO Box 4096
Mulgrave VIC 3170
M : 0409 691 715
T : 03 9271 3718
F : 1300 657 028
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
W : www.royalcanin.com.au
Please consider the environment- do you really need to print this email?
CONFIDENTIALITY-The information contained in this message and any attachments here are intended only for the personal use of the designated recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is prohibited. Please notify us immediately by telephone. Thank you for your prompt cooperation.
- jedcadornaAnswered on September 24, 2013 at 09:18 PM
You are most welcome. We have 24/7 support here so if you need anything during your event schedule don't hesitate to ask questions. Thank you for choosing jotform.