- KelleyMBAAmmeAsked on September 24, 2013 at 10:46 PM
- khrisellAnswered on September 24, 2013 at 11:00 PM
I can see in our dtabase that your account is overlimit on the SSL submission.
When you reached one of the limitation of a free account had given you, it will automatically be disabled due to overlimit.
Kindly let us know if there is anything else I can assist you with.
- KelleyMBAAmmeAnswered on September 25, 2013 at 12:08 AM
Is there any way to enable the account for use on the regular submissions?
- CesarAnswered on September 25, 2013 at 12:28 AM
The account should reset itself on the 1st of next month (Tuesday of next week). That will allow you to use 100 regular submission once again.
Kindly let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 26, 2015 at 04:46 AM
This is an old thread. I created a separate thread for your issue. I'll answer you in the new thread (http://www.jotform.com/answers/712303). Thank you.