- efraim14Asked on June 13, 2010 at 03:21 AMI have forum here: http://sgid.simplygaming.org
and i wanted to forward the submission of my user to the forum directly, so everyone can read it on the forum.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 14, 2010 at 04:20 AMYou can use the "send post data" feature to get the submission data posted on your site. After that you would need to write the code to populate these data to your forum. So, you need to write some code or hire someone.
To see how "send post data" works:
To see how it works:
1. Create a "test.php" on your site and put this code in it:
<? print_r($_POST); ?>
2. Go to "Setup & Share" -> "Thank You" -> "Custom URL" and enter http://domain.com/test.php
3. Enable the "Send Post Data"
4. Save and submit your form.
- efraim14Answered on June 14, 2010 at 09:06 AMwhat code it is?
And i can't find how to enable Send Post Data??
i'm using SMF, it's forumotion, if you know it..
they are using HTML code, and they can't accept PHP..
so do you know how to solve it? Thanks
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 14, 2010 at 10:11 AMThat's PHP code.
So, the answer is no. You cannot post the form submissions on the forum.
- coolwaveAnswered on September 16, 2010 at 06:06 AM
Great software. I have a quick question. I see you track the ip of users making submissions. Does this get posted to a thankyou page if I have the "send post data" option sent?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 16, 2010 at 06:21 AM
No, it is not included on Send Post Data. Only Form ID, Submissions ID and the answers are included.
- khrisellAnswered on July 04, 2013 at 07:07 PMGreetings!We are happy to announce that we have released Jotform Webhooks, this feature would replace Send Post Data + Custom URL Thank You Page workaround in order to help you transfer forms data to your own database using your own script codes.
To know more about Jotform Webhooks, please click here.
Thank you for using JotForm. :)