- tenstarAsked on September 26, 2013 at 01:01 AM
Hello, I could really use your help. A colleague just put a form into Jotforms. He told me about it, so I cloned it and have it in my favorites. I need to have a potential client fill this form out and get it back to me. How do I make this form on Jotforms available to him? Making it into a pdf is no help since that is not editable. Even a word doc I could email would be nice. Or is there an email I can send him that would have the form in it?
- gori-mathewAnswered on September 26, 2013 at 01:42 AM
It is possible to send the form via email, to do this please go through these steps.
1. While editing your form go to Setup and Embed tab in the toolbar.
2. Then choose Email option.
3.After that fill out the required information and finally click on Send Email button
And that's it, your form will be sent.
If you need further assistance please let us know.
- tenstarAnswered on September 26, 2013 at 09:33 PM
Wow. Thank you. That was easy! Sure appreciate you taking the time to help me with this!