- EMACPKAsked on September 26, 2013 at 04:07 AM
My form ( http://form.jotform.me/form/32001165795450 ) is not getting submitted.
I dont know what seems to be the problem, but can you please help as it is really important that the forms keep working.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 26, 2013 at 04:24 AM
Upon checking your form, I found that you have set the "Expiration Date" of your form. This date is actually a past date and makes your form expired.
Here are the steps to change the "Expiration Date" of your form:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" and then click on "Preferences".
3. In preferences window, click on "Form Limits" tab.
4. Delete or change the value of "Expiration Date" property.
Hope this helps.
- EMACPKAnswered on September 26, 2013 at 09:03 AM
THANK YOU !!! :)