- Danny PriceAsked on September 26, 2013 at 11:18 AM
Just a few minutes ago, I was setting up a new user for my jotform account, and I chose to change the password as well. However, now I cannot log into my account, and I have tried clicking on the forgot password button, but I do not receive an email from you guys with my new information. Any help would be appreciated.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 26, 2013 at 02:03 PM
What is your username or the email address which you have used to create your JotForm account. I am unable to find any details with your email "email@example.com".
I see several users with different username logs in with your IP address. Do let me know you username/email address in order to help you further.
I will wait for your response.
- Danny PriceAnswered on September 26, 2013 at 02:11 PMI have been using this email, and "firstname.lastname@example.org". When I type that
email into the forgot password box, it says there is no account associated
with that email. At least when I type in "email@example.com"
it will give me a notification saying that you are sending my password.
- CesarAnswered on September 26, 2013 at 08:14 PM
Can you also provide the username of the account that you are having issues with. As I'm not able to find these emails associated with an account. Thank you.
- Danny PriceAnswered on October 02, 2013 at 11:22 AMAs I said in my previous email, I originally used firstname.lastname@example.org for
my Jotform account. However, I later changed my email to be "
email@example.com". Now, when I try to look up my password,
neither of those email addresses are shown on file.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 02, 2013 at 02:52 PM
Upon checking, I am not able to find any details with any of your email address. I tried to find details based on your IP address and found several users have logged in from your IP address.
I checked all of them and found out your account. You have mentioned wrong email address in your account and that's the reason we were unable to find out. The email address used is "firstname.lastname@example.org" and instead of "org" you have entered "ord".
I have corrected this in your account and you may try to login with username "tdprice12". You can also initiate the password recovery process by clicking on the "Forgot Password" link which you can find in Sign In screen.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.