- BenoitAsked on September 26, 2013 at 03:53 PM
I'm setting up a course registration and would like to limit the number total inscriptions to the class (not per person). Each person/submission can register more than one person at a time.
Example: I want 30 inscriptions to my class total. Once I have reached 30 inscriptions (which is not 30 submissions) and then I want a message saying the class is full (like for the total number of individual submission).
Other example not applied to my situation: I have 100 t-shirt to sell. People can buy more than one t-shirt. Once they are all sold, I want the form to display an ``Sold out message``.
Is there a way to do that?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 26, 2013 at 08:48 PM
Unfortunately we do not have such feature yet so it's not possible in the form builder. I think limit submissions would be the best solution atlest for now but you have to limit the users purchase, 1 item per submissions so you can make use of the limit submissions feature. Sounds a little laborious but this is the only way I could think as of now.
Should you have any other questions, do let us know. Thanks!
- TyannaAnswered on June 30, 2014 at 11:10 AM
I would be extremely interested in seeing a feature such as this. For instance, we sell tickets and sometimes need to limit the number of tickets we sell to an event. But people often order more than one ticket at a time.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 30, 2014 at 12:22 PM
Unfortunately we still have not implemented this. I have submitted a feature request to see if this is something we may be able to add in the future. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any assistance with your form and we will be happy to help.
Thank you for using Jotform!
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on July 04, 2014 at 07:55 AM
Kindly take a look at the following widgets and advice on any limitations you experience:
While both widgets can be re-purposed, we can attempt to meet the limitations you experience while using them.
Looking forward to your response.
- TyannaAnswered on July 04, 2014 at 11:00 AM
Thank you, Titus! The Ticket Purchases widget is exactly what I need, but do you know how to make it work in conjunction with PayPal?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on July 04, 2014 at 11:10 AM
I can see the essential need of linking the widget to a payment field.
I'll look into this possibility and update you.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on July 11, 2014 at 01:37 PM
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on July 16, 2014 at 11:37 PM
Your questions has been moved to this thread
- AnimalRescueMobileAnswered on August 07, 2014 at 05:37 PM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 07, 2014 at 08:14 PM
@AnimalRescueMobile, your question has been moved to this thread.