- KellyWeaverAsked on May 25, 2011 at 10:58 AM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 25, 2011 at 01:47 PM
Are you specifically asking for instructions on how to insert an image in your form? If yes:
1. While in Edit Mode, click Power Tools to reveal the fields under it
2. Double-click or drag the Image field into your form
3. Choose from the options provided by the Image Wizard
Enter URL if you have uploaded your image on your own server or somewhere else
Upload Image File to upload an image from your computer
Choose From Existing Image if you have already uploaded the images and you would like to reuse them
Let me know if you need more assistance regarding this. Thank you for using Jotform.
- KellyWeaverAnswered on May 25, 2011 at 02:41 PMadding an image has been very buggy for me lately. When I pull over the image power tool, it often puts TWO image fields in there... I think this may have to do with inputting image fields between (or near) free html fields.....
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 25, 2011 at 02:58 PM
Can you specify the ID of the forms that are giving you trouble? This is so we can isolate and ultimately come up with a proper solution.
Thank you. We will await your response.