- mountaintoppizzaAsked on September 27, 2013 at 01:09 PM
Last week, I needed to edit some of our submissions due to changes in orders. Now, when I download the excel spreadsheet for our submissions, the orders I editted do not contain the full amount of data in the "Food Order" section.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on September 27, 2013 at 05:21 PM
We are sorry for the inconveniences caused.
I have created a bug report ticket and escalated it to our Development Team. I can not provide any ETA for when it will be fixed, but we will let you know once we have any news.
In the meantime, you may try manually copy/paste the data from Submissions page.
- mountaintoppizzaAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 09:56 AM
We just did a test. If we make edits to a submisson it no longer downloads the food order correctly to Excel.
Thank you for your help.
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 10:42 AM
I can see that there is an already opened ticket about this issue assigned to one of our developers, as soon as we get news about its status we will let you know.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 16, 2013 at 03:42 AM
Thank you for reporting this bug to us, Britt.
I've made some fixes that should resolve your problem on excel/CSV. Can you please check again if the missing data are there now?