- mjaraasAsked on September 27, 2013 at 03:50 PMShows I have submissions left in my account. I need this form active !!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 27, 2013 at 07:28 PM
You have overlimited the free limits for this month. Free users limit are 100 submissions, 10 SSL and 10 payment submissions all per month. If you passed any of these limits, your forms will be temporarily disabled.
To enabled it back, you have to upgrade to one of our paid plans (see Pricing for details) to avoid interruption of the service or you have to wait until your submissions counter resets to zero. For all users, submissions counter resets every first day of the following month. Example, next reset would be on October 01, 2013.
- mjaraasAnswered on September 29, 2013 at 03:30 PM
Actually my account shows that I have 170 submissions and have used 105. I did the items listed in order to get extra submissions. I don't understand why the forms are still disabled when the details itself show I am not over my limit. I have not had access to a computer for the last few days and your website doesn't work with mobile.
- mjaraasAnswered on September 29, 2013 at 03:33 PM
- CesarAnswered on September 29, 2013 at 05:21 PM
I will go ahead and raise a ticket due to the issue you've encountered. I will go ahead and reset your counter in the meantime.
You may need to log out and log back in in order to reflect the changes. Do let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.