- LabsAsked on May 25, 2011 at 03:24 PM
My form has been messed up all day...you said it was the servers...are they still messed up? I need this form to hire people can you look at it and tell me what is wrong?
- allanftdAnswered on May 26, 2011 at 12:11 AM
We apologize for the inconvenience. I went to the website you mentioned but the form is no longer there. May we ask what exactly is the error you're getting? If you're receiving an error message, can you tell us what it is? We're very eager to assist you.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- LabsAnswered on May 26, 2011 at 12:25 AM
The error I am getting is "there is no form there". I am useing a work around by placing a link to the form...not happy with that.
If you go there now you can what the issue is.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 26, 2011 at 07:06 AM
I have checked your webpage and I see the form in it. Are you still experiencing the problem that you have posted?
We'll wait for your response.
- LabsAnswered on May 26, 2011 at 09:13 AM
The issue was on my side Arrrrrrr.
I had to clear out the cookies to get the page to reset..seams dumb!
Anyways it is working now.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 26, 2011 at 10:37 AM
We are sorry about this problem. We have just released some changes on our servers which had a problem with our CDN connection. The problem is fully resolved now.