- skinzillaAsked on May 25, 2011 at 08:12 PM
HI, i am already a user, 'skinzilla', and i have alerady used de paid version of jotform. But now i need to pay with my paypal fund, and in Brazil due to government laws, i can pay only with my BRL (R$ brazilian real) fund in paypal.
I need you guys to accept payments in BRL so i can pay you the subscription, or give me your paypal email that accepts BRL so i can transfer from my paypal account. Thank you!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 26, 2011 at 12:20 PM
When you click on the PayPal option on the upgrade page, do you not get the option to pay in BRL?
- laptopskinAnswered on August 05, 2011 at 10:30 PM
- laptopskinAnswered on August 05, 2011 at 10:31 PM
- skinzillaAnswered on August 05, 2011 at 10:34 PM
Aytekin, no, only in USD. And here in Brazil I can only use my funds is BRL. It would be o great help if you could accept payment in BRL. My website gets hundreds of submissions per month but i am currently using other form service. I really want to upgrade my account again! thanks in advance.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 06, 2011 at 12:19 AM
Our other payment gateway, Plimus, says they can accept BRL payments, which also, they can accept PayPal payments as well. Have you tried using that?
To do this:
1. Select your plan, and select credit card payment, then click the next button.
2. Under Method of Payment, select paypal
3. Continue with the process
Please let us know if this works.
I will also submit a ticket to the development team to add BRL currency in the subscription payment gateway to the wish list.
- skinzillaAnswered on August 06, 2011 at 10:59 AM
Liyam, i did that, it really shows the amount in BRL and in USD, but when i get to the actual paypal payment page, it charges me in USD.
The problem is that my credit card is expired, but i have credits in my paypal account in BRL. So i really needed that you could accept this currency to receie the payment.
- allanftdAnswered on August 06, 2011 at 11:09 AM
In the screen you provided, have you tried proceeding and logging into your Paypal account ? Paypal should give you an approximate conversion of US$9.95 in BRL when you're in the actual payment page. Kindly try and let us know how it goes.
Thank you for choosing JotForm!
- laptopskinAnswered on August 06, 2011 at 11:50 AM
Hi allanftd, yes i tried. But look at this screen: :-(
- allanftdAnswered on August 06, 2011 at 12:04 PM
Thanks for the update, sorry to hear that though. My colleague Liyam has already raised an internal ticket for your request. In the meantime, please try to contact Paypal Support Team as well so that they can perform parallel investigation.
Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience. We appreciate your continued use of JotForm!