- ssaappAsked on September 29, 2013 at 10:49 PM
Why I use the Embed Gadget in google site but my form also can not saw it out?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 30, 2013 at 01:01 AM
May we know your site URL so we can check the form here?
May I suggest first to re-embed your form again by following this guide.
1. Go to your Google Site.
2. Switch to Edit mode.
3. Click "Insert Menu" and select "More gadgets" at the bottom.
4. Select "Embed Gadget".
5. Put your form's iFrame embed code. Adjust gadget width and height according to your preference, then press OK.
Let us know if this doesn't help. Thanks!
- ssaappAnswered on September 30, 2013 at 03:36 AM
please see the left hand site 3 and 4 I have use Embed Gadget but another i use the default jotform have ssl
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 30, 2013 at 03:42 AM
Thanks. Sorry I missed the link on your first post, I was able to identify the problem now.
May I suggest to try embedding your form as iframe embed code first, this might be due to code conflict so iframe should help. How to get your iFrame Embed Code. Please refer to my first reply for a guide.
If the problem still persist, let us know here.
- ssaappAnswered on September 30, 2013 at 03:46 AM
i have try it many times also it can't work
- pinoytechAnswered on September 30, 2013 at 08:17 AM
I've check your website where your form embedded and I was able to see your form. Please take a look at this video: http://www.screencast.com/t/2uJXKpHg
Can you please provide us more information with regards on your query for further assistance?
- ssaappAnswered on September 30, 2013 at 11:35 AM
thank you very much i have fix the problem is the Security problem
Some browser disable the form which they have identify the form is not security
- EliezerNAnswered on September 30, 2013 at 12:31 PM
Thanks for informing us your issue has been fixed already. Don't hesitate to contact us if the issue reappears in the future or open a new thread to your nonrelated questions.
Thanks for using Jotform.