- palentAsked on September 30, 2013 at 05:22 AM
- shpropertiesAnswered on September 30, 2013 at 06:25 AM
Sub users are additional users, for example, a company employee that you want to have access to say, only a certain form, or seval forms but not all. You can select have they have access to ect.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 30, 2013 at 09:07 AM
You can share your forms with another user to view / edit forms or submissions. This type of users are to assist you in your work. You can also restrict the access as:
1. Edit forms - Sub account will be able to edit the forms shared with them.
2. View submission - Sub account will be able to view submissions of the forms shared with them
Here is the guide which should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/232-How-to-Share-Forms-with-a-Sub-Account-User
Hope this helps you. Do let us know if you have further questions.