- williamcrippsAsked on September 30, 2013 at 09:40 AM
How do I get the form to be sent to multiple email addresses once the client completes it?
- EliezerNAnswered on September 30, 2013 at 10:38 AM
Thanks for contacting us.
If you need to send the form information to multiple recipient emails, please follow these steps:
1. While editing your form click on "Setup and Embed" tab
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Select the "Notification" you wish to edit.
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
5. Enter comma and space separated email addresses in the "Recipient E-mail:"
You can also find extra information in this guide: Send Notifications to Multiple Recipients
I hope this helps you to accomplish what you need. Let us know if you need further assistance or open a new thread to your nonrelated questions.
Thanks for using Jotform.