- ctobracesAsked on September 30, 2013 at 12:45 PM
I form i created but the info sent through it need to be sent secutley over SLL. Im not too familair wih SSL so im not sure what needs to happen. Any insite or tutorials would be apprecitted. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on September 30, 2013 at 12:59 PM
please check this user guide http://www.jotform.com/help/63-How-can-I-receive-SSL-Submissions it will help you to configure your form in order to receive SSL submissions
Hope it helps
Please let us know if you need further assistance
- ctobracesAnswered on September 30, 2013 at 01:53 PM
Ok i got that set up. Do i need to have the page where my form exsits use SSL?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 30, 2013 at 02:07 PM
No that is not required. You don't have to have a secure domain. You can use secure embed code of your form to ensure that the data transfer over the internet is secure.
Hope that answers your question.
- ctobracesAnswered on September 30, 2013 at 02:19 PM
Yes that helps. Thanks, Does it help if it is? I just want to to show my website viewers that this form is being sent using ssl amd os secure.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 30, 2013 at 02:48 PM
Yes, its possible to show your user that the form is secure. You can enable security certificate seal in your secure form.
Here is an example:
When you open a form with non secure URL this is how it looks: http://form.jotform.co/form/32524108597861?
If you open the same form with secure URL, it will display a security seal: https://secure.jotform.co/form/32524108597861?
Here is a guide which should help you achieve this: http://www.jotform.com/help/131-Enabling-Security-Certificate-Seal-on-Secure-Forms
Do get back to us if you have further questions.
- ctobracesAnswered on September 30, 2013 at 03:45 PM
Thanks for the help!