- stcdesignsAsked on September 30, 2013 at 01:08 PM
Been using your site for a number of years now, very good too !! but for some reason now I cannot open jotform.com in my chrome browser... Works fine in IE 10... but not Chrome, it used to but not anymore..
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 30, 2013 at 01:28 PM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I am not able to replicate the issue in chrome. I am using chrome browser for all JotForm work.
Most likely it could be a browser related issue. Have you tried clearing your browser cache already? If not then please clear your browser cache and I am sure that should solve your problem.
Here is a guide which should help you clear browser cache: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache
Do let us know if the issue persists.
- stcdesignsAnswered on September 30, 2013 at 02:12 PMNew response receivedOk thanks for your help
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 30, 2013 at 02:25 PM
I'm very pleased that I was able to help you.
Are you now able to access jotform.com in chrome?
- stcdesignsAnswered on September 30, 2013 at 06:18 PMNew response receivedHi, unfortunately not...
your home page part loads, then just stays there with the pointer hour glass, if I click on login, still nothing...Very Strange... I have cleared the cache (but I had already tried this anyway !!)
Here is my screen shot as we speak .. Thanks anyway. Steve
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on September 30, 2013 at 07:45 PM
I cannot see your screenshoot, could you send us by email to email@example.com, please mention this forum thread inside the body or at the email subject.
Did you installed any chrome addon recently that maybe is causing this issue?
- Norman144Answered on January 30, 2014 at 08:27 PM
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 30, 2014 at 10:16 PM
Can you please open your own thread and explain in details the problem