- springbankpetresortAsked on September 30, 2013 at 08:45 PM
Can I please have my username changed from "springbankpetresort" to "mkitsolutions"?
- khrisellAnswered on September 30, 2013 at 09:23 PM
I believe I have assisted you before on this inquiry.
Since it is a paid account, we have to request that you cancel springbankpetresort and when done and changed to free account, thats the time we can change the username and you have to re-upgrade your account using the new username. This is because we cannot update username in your billing credentials.
I can also downgrade your account on your behalf so that I will be able to change the username ang you can re-upgrade.
I will wait for our response.
- mkitsolutionsAnswered on September 30, 2013 at 09:57 PM
Please do this for me
- mkitsolutionsAnswered on September 30, 2013 at 10:03 PM
My username has already been changed so I cannot reply to this post with "springbankpetresort"
- mkitsolutionsAnswered on September 30, 2013 at 10:09 PM
Okay, so am I good to go and upgrade my account now?
- khrisellAnswered on September 30, 2013 at 10:10 PM
I have fixed it already. I think my colleague changed it. Apologies about that. I temporarily changed it to the old username and switched it to free and now the username is now permanently changed to mkitsolutions.
Kindly re-upgrade using the that new username.
All cleared now. :)
Let us know if you need further assistance on this.
- mkitsolutionsAnswered on September 30, 2013 at 10:11 PM
Awesome! Thanks so much for your help!
- khrisellAnswered on September 30, 2013 at 10:14 PM
You are most welcome! :)
Don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any assistance on your JotForm Account.
We're here to help.
Thank you for using JotForm.