- cncguysAsked on October 01, 2013 at 09:48 AM
This is a problem for us, as the form is to register attendees for an event. Please have someone call me
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 01, 2013 at 10:23 AM
I've fixed this. When an issue like this will happen to your form, all you just need to do is to re-create your form notification.
1st Step: Delete your current form notification - guide here: How to Delete Notifications/Autoresponder
2nd Step: Re-create your form notification - guide here: Setting Up Email Notifications
Also note that your form fields are not required, someone can just submit the form without filling the fields. You can have fields as required by:
1. Clicking the field
2. Click "Required" button on the toolbars:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 01, 2013 at 10:27 AM
All the missing submissions to your email can be downloaded from your form submissions page. Please refer to this visual guide:
- cncguysAnswered on October 01, 2013 at 10:56 AM
BRAVO Welvin! I'm new here, and this experience has made a believer out of me. You guys have got a top-notch product and though phone support would have been a bit quicker, your ticket/forum system works fine.
Very satisfied customer!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 01, 2013 at 11:34 AM
Thank you for your positive feedback.
Unfortunately, we don't provide phone support but we are always available to help you through forum/email.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.