- mcmbrandAsked on May 26, 2011 at 08:57 AM
I am having trouble previewing my forms.Page URL:
- grassmediaAnswered on May 26, 2011 at 09:03 AM
I've just upgraded to a premium account and I thought that's what had disabled my forms but perhaps not?
- jonosutcliffeAnswered on May 26, 2011 at 09:07 AM
My forms are down too.
- kzooAnswered on May 26, 2011 at 09:45 AM
My forms are down too.
- slozzyAnswered on May 26, 2011 at 09:49 AM
When I use the secure form it seems to be working but not regular.
- DaveBoliekAnswered on May 26, 2011 at 09:50 AM
As well here... forms not opening
- mktngdeptAnswered on May 26, 2011 at 10:11 AM
Some of mine are working and some aren't. Does anyone know how to call them?
- grassmediaAnswered on May 26, 2011 at 10:16 AM
Yes it's weird, not all of mine stopped working at the same time. It looks like they only stopped worked after opening them to edit?
- jmbullisAnswered on May 26, 2011 at 10:17 AM
Some forms are working on older sites. I am trying to add forms to the newest version of WordPress and its not working. Even if I put up old forms working on older sites. Are you guys using WordPress by chance? I get the same result in all current browsers: Chrome, FF, IE9.
- mktngdeptAnswered on May 26, 2011 at 10:22 AM
I'm not using wordpress.. but did find a solution. Instead of using the embed code- use the full source code. That fixed mine.
- jmbullisAnswered on May 26, 2011 at 10:23 AM
Server must be down.
- grassmediaAnswered on May 26, 2011 at 10:28 AM
I have one form working now.
This started working after I edited the form title so it seems like an edit of any sort forces the form back to life?
Later that day ....
And another http://grass-media.com/holding.html
...but http://www.eastkentplumbing.com/contact.html not working. Very odd!
- jmbullisAnswered on May 26, 2011 at 10:30 AM
No Bueno here.
- kzooAnswered on May 26, 2011 at 10:32 AM
grassmedia - that worked for me too; thanks!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 26, 2011 at 10:36 AM
We are sorry about this problem. We have just released some changes on our servers which had a problem with our CDN connection. The problem is fully resolved now.
- jmbullisAnswered on May 26, 2011 at 10:37 AM
Awesome. Golden here. Thank you sir.
- grassmediaAnswered on May 26, 2011 at 10:38 AM
Thanks but why did it have to go down just as I was experimenting with different embedding options, really threw me lol