- tpcameronAsked on May 26, 2011 at 10:28 AM
I have always enjoyed your service and have never had a problem. But I have recently discovered that all of my forms are blank and have been wiped out. It is like I never created them. Why is this and is this going to be a permanent thing or will by forms be recovered. Please advise.
- 4sitemapsAnswered on May 26, 2011 at 10:31 AM
it seems to happening to everyone (mine and many others who've just posted in this forum). perhaps it's their server(?)
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 26, 2011 at 10:36 AM
We are sorry about this problem. We have just released some changes on our servers which had a problem with our CDN connection. The problem is fully resolved now.
- MinowaVoiceoversAnswered on May 26, 2011 at 04:10 PM
I had this problem, too! Okay, glad to hear the problem was resolved, as I just received my first form -- which was blank! Major disappointment!!! Is there any way for it to be retrieved? I may have lost an interested customer!!!! I just launched my new website on May 12th, and have been marketing it lately. (custommessagesonhold.com). I just posted this on here as a separate question, before I saw this post....
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 26, 2011 at 04:44 PM
Question was answered in the topic you have posted. Thanks.