- sdomin2Asked on October 02, 2013 at 12:31 PM
I have three issues regarding the report builder:
1. Is it possible to change the colors of the chart components?
2. In the charts, my survey questions are being cut off. Can that be fixed?
3. The print function on the report builder is not working properly. Check the link to my report and try to print to PDF or on paper and see what you get.
The link to the report is: http://www.jotform.com/report/32743994920059
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 02, 2013 at 03:48 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
1. The colors are hardcoded, so unfortunately, you can not change them at this time.
2. I think that this was done on purpose, to show clean and readable charts.
Full questions are available in description.
If you would like to get more control over 1. and 2., you can post a new thread, so that we will be able to escalate it to our Development Team.
3. The Visual Reports were 1 page long in the first place, and it looks like that we have not optimized the printing when we added the extra size to the Visual Reports.
I have attached a bug report ticket about 3. to this thread and forwarded it to our Development Team.
We will let you know if we get any updates on this one.
- sdomin2Answered on October 02, 2013 at 03:56 PMI’ve posted a new thread with a screenshot. The thread is labeled Request to Development Team. I’m excited about the Visual Report Builder, but a few control tweaks would make it optimal for publishing the results of surveys etc…
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on October 02, 2013 at 05:26 PM
Your request was was forwarded to our feature request list,