- hanbanAsked on October 03, 2013 at 03:43 AM
Please can someone help with tidying up my form.
There still seems a big gap at the end of section 5 and before section 6 starts. I would like the same size space as the other parts on the form.
Also, the last feild on section 9 is overlapping with the section 10 heading
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 05:34 AM
I've fixed the header below the section 9. Please kindly check. With the section 5 and 6, can you please send us a screenshot of that gaps? I seem can't see that and looks good on my end.
- hanbanAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 05:43 AM
Many thanks Welvin, much appreciated again.
I am viewing on a mac screen, running windows though so that is maybe why the gap seems appears bigger between sec 5 and 6. I have attached screenshots on a seperate question marked with your attention
- jedcadornaAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 07:02 AM
I have tried your form in Chrome and Firefox, the gaps doesn't seem to show. If I may ask what browser are you using?
- hanbanAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 08:09 AM
OK, thats strange. I am using IE10, am on a mac, running windows
Not to worry if it looks ok on most computer screens, it was only a slight difference so shouldn't matter