- tatibreaAsked on October 03, 2013 at 09:23 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 10:09 AM
For some unknown reason, we have received an empty message from you.
Do you want to integrate your form with dropbox?
Here is a guide which should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/77-Upload-to-Dropbox-with-JotForm
Do get back to us know if you are having any issue with your form or if you have any questions. We will be happy to help you.
- tatibreaAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 10:29 AMDear Jotform,
I've received this message when i tried to do the submision on jotform.Ho
can we fix this problem?
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 11:33 AM
could you copy again the message that you received while submitting your form, i cannot see it at your last message.
- tatibreaAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 12:30 PMAs soon I press submissions this message shows automatically (in less than
5 seconds) " No results to display. Check your search query or time frame
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 01:38 PM
You get this message because you have no submission records in your submission list. None of your form has any submission records apart from the form "Club Membership Registration Form" which has one submission.
I have sent one test submission to your form "#32737641832154". Now please check your submission list and you should see a submission record.
- tatibreaAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 02:09 PMI'm still having the same problem.Please , help me. Thansks!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 02:47 PM
Note that the message will appear only if you don't have any submission(s) to your form. That is our default view - nothing to worry about that. As long as you have the form shared to your users/customers, after they submit, you should be able to see the entries.