- fivetownhoopdreamsAsked on October 03, 2013 at 09:37 AM
I followed the instructions I found to expire the form, but it is not working.
Saved, doesnt expire the form.
- fivetownhoopdreamsAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 09:41 AM
Update, I read more into the forum and found that I had to update my time zone, which I did, and it is still not working.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 03, 2013 at 12:23 PM
We had a similar report way back some days. Let me forward this thread to our developers so they can further check and notify you for any updates.
While waiting, you can manually disable the form by following this guide: How to Change the Status of Forms
Thanks for reporting.
- smcqueenAnswered on November 19, 2013 at 04:42 PM
I am having the same issue. Has anyone found a fix for this?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 19, 2013 at 05:07 PM
Please create a separate thread about your issue so that we can attend to it properly and immediately.
Use this link http://www.jotform.com/contact/
- jstrinningAnswered on March 21, 2014 at 10:42 AM
why create a new thread about this issue. Jotform HAS to answer this question.
My too, I am unable to limit my forms at expiration date !!
- jedcadornaAnswered on March 21, 2014 at 11:45 AM
Unfortunately we haven't receive any updates from our dev team about this that is why we are requesting others to create their own thread so we can forward this to our dev team and so if our backend team sees an increasing an increasing number of report with similar issue they will increase the priority of this ticket as they work on ticket based on it's priority level.
You all can be rest assured that once there's an update from our dev team all of you will be notified via this thread. Thank you for all your patience.
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on September 15, 2014 at 09:17 PM
This issue has been recently resolved. Let us know if you encounter further issues with it.